Friday, September 22, 2006

Part of this...

Part of this adventure with 'Nameless' is to discover who she is or really who she wants to be. Now I really thought when I got this car it would sit for a long time under a cover but I don't think that is going to happen...things are just happening in a way that won't allow it. I have been looking around on line to find something that clicks in regards to where she can go - there is 100% restorations, mild custom approaches and going Rat Rod.

In my own life I am a mix of many things, practical, minimal accessories with single focal points, few cool things to keep people guessing and all about black. Now in my mind 'Nameless' chose me out so she got to like that style.

This picture totally jumped out at me today:



This one jumped out at me yesterday:



But I do respect 'Nameless' for what she is already with the Rat Rod style of the red rims and white-wall etc. I think it will be a little of this and a little of that to make her unique unto herself.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Both are nice,I prefer th black beauty...Stock look,but you gotta make up your mind how you`ll let this masterpiece shine...